Defence Jobs Recruitment: All Defence organizations across India are hiring now. The current number of openings in this sector now is 6000 for different posts of Sailor,ASP,Airmen,Inspector,Officer,Soldier General Duty,Clerk. Applicants are provided direct links for applying & details are given regarding each of vacancy prescribing minimum educational qualification to be possessed, age limit,important dates,fee for applying,scale of pay & important instructions to be must followed by every candidate during recruitment process.
Defence Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Defence Jobs|
|Name of Job||Sailor,ASP,Airmen,Inspector,Officer,Soldier General Duty,Clerk|
|Last Date to apply||Given Below|
Defence Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Indian Navy Recruitment-2700 Vacancies
- NIA Recruitment-03 Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment-426 Vacancies
- Indian Air Force Recruitment-Various Vacancies
- CBI Recruitment-59 Vacancies
- Territorial Army Recruitment- Various Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Various Vacancies
- Indian Army Recruitment-Various Vacancies
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment-242 Vacancies
- DRDO LRDE Recruitment-02 Vacancies
Minimum educational qualification to be possessed by every candidate is given below.Make sure you are eligible & have same before proceeding further.
Age of applicant should be matching with age criteria prescribed for each of post.
Selection of candidate will be finalized only on basis of written test & final personal interview.
Salary & grade pay:
Pay scale of applicants will be finalized only on basis of respective job vacancy & rules of remuneration set in organization.
Fee to be paid by each candidate according to their category is given below in links.Check & then proceed for payment.
last date for each vacancy is also provided by us.
Important Instructions to Apply for Defence Jobs Recruitment:
- Go to links given above for which you are interested & then read details provided in
- Then apply in mode chosen by
- Make sure to keep a proof of your application.
Note: Keep visiting our website for more such job articles & news updates.