Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019: Online applications are invited by Rail Coach Factory, Indian Railway under RCF Recruitment 2019 to fill up 223 Apprentice seats. In this regard, RCF has told candidates to fill application form till 23rd March 2019. This is last date to apply for these posts. Interested & eligible candidates can file their candidature on official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. Application procedure details & other important instructions to apply are given in next paragraph along with eligibility criteria details. Candidates are advised to have a look over this before applying online.
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Rail Coach Factory|
|Name of Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||223|
|Last Date to apply||23rd March 2019|
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rail Coach Factory
Name of The Posts: Apprentice in various trades
Last Date to Apply: 23-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking for this job vacancy should be 10th with ITI from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected for these posts on basis of Merit list & Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.100/- for Gen/ OBC candidates against no application fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of age group of 15-24 years besides relaxation for reserved & other categories as per regulations.
Official Website: www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants have to first log on to official website rcf.indianrailway.gov.in.
- Read official notification & note important instructions to apply.
- Eligible candidates interested to apply can fill form by clicking link apply online for Apprentice
- In form, all details are mandatory to fill.
- Upload documents, photo, signature.
- Pay application fee & submit it before 23-03-2019.
- Finally, take a print of filled application form, preserve it for future requirement.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form need not be sent at RCF office.