RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board is recruiting for various posts under NTCP, Para Medical Staff, Level 1 posts etc. Online applications are invited by RRB for 1,30,000 vacancies. Information related to age, educational qualification, & other important instructions is given by RRB on its official website. Candidates may check official notification on this website. Precise & concise information about last date, number of vacancies (post wise) etc. is placed in following paragraph. Applicants may see paragraph & then apply online. Official website of RRB is www.rrcb.gov.in.
RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Job||Para Medical Staff, Non-Technical Popular Category, Ministerial & Isolated Category Posts|
|Number of vacancies||1,30,000|
|Last Date to apply||specified posts|
RRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Para Medical Staff, Non-Technical Popular Category, Ministerial & Isolated Category Posts – 30000
- Level 1 Posts – 100000
Last Date to Apply: Last Date is given below:
- NTCP ( Non-Technical Popular Category ) – 28th February 2019
- Para Medical Staff – 04th March 2019
- Ministerial & Isolated Categories – 08th March 2019
- Level 1 Posts (RRC) – 12th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: See official notification released by RRB.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on basis of merit & their performance in Computer-Based test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities:250/-
- Others: 500/-
Age criteria: The date for consideration of age is 01-07-2019. For more information please refer to official notification.
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill application form online on official website
- Fill exact & authentic details of candidate as per
- Pay application fees & submit application by last date.
- No hard copy of filled In application form needs to be sent to office address.
That’s all we have from this article. Stay Tuned.