Indian Government Jobs Recruitment Indian Government took a new initiative and is providing jobs for almost every cadre, group, skillset, a good & better opportunity has been advertised through various recruitment process for posts of Junior Medical Assistant, Draftsman, Executive Engineer, Design Assistant, Digital Video Editor, Sailor Jobs, Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice etc. Brave & courageous contestants can visit links displayed below in order to apply for vacancy by submitting an online or offline application form before or on last date mentioned in particular links of vacancy.
Government Recruitment Notification:-
|Name of Organization||Government Jobs|
|Name of Job||Junior Medical Assistant, Draftsman, Executive Engineer, Design Assistant, Digital Video Editor, Sailor Jobs, Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice etc.|
|Number of vacancies||5lacs + Vancies|
|Last Date to apply||Given in recruitment links|
Government Jobs Vacancy Details:
Name of post:
- Department of Posts – 10,066 jobs
- UPSC Recruitment – 415 posts
- Assam Public Service – 73 Posts
- Telangana High Court – 1540 Posts
- Collector Office (Data Entry Operator) – 10 Posts
- Cochin Shipyard (Executive Trainees) – 9 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission – 1350+ Posts
- Panchayat Gram Jobs – 1.2lacs+ Jobs
- HQ Western Command Recruitment 2019 – 600 Vacancies
- NHAI Recruitment -22 Vacancies
- SBI Recruitment -05 Vacancies
- Indian Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2019– 50 Posts
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre – 158 Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment – 554 Vacancies
- JKPSC Recruitment -58 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment – 02 Vacancies
- IRCTC Recruitment 2019– 74 Posts
- Teaching Jobs – 1,000 Vacancies
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment -06 Vacancies
- JMRCL Recruitment 2019– 32 Posts
- PSC Jobs – 100 Forest Officers
- UYRB Recruitment – Various Vacancies
- RRB Recruitment 2019– 38879 Posts
- Spices Board Recruitment 2019 – 05 Vacancies
- IRCTC Recruitment 2019– 50 Posts
- MFL Recruitment 2019 – 14 Vacancies
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019– 223 Posts
- RHC Recruitment – 38 Vacancies
- RRB Recruitment 2019– 1,30,000 Posts
- AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – 374 Vacancies
- WAPCOS Recruitment – 01 Vacancies
- NHSRCL Recruitment 2019– 18 Posts
- President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2019 – 03 Vacancies
- UIDAI Recruitment 2019 – 02 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2019– 463 Posts
Candidates who want to apply for different government vacancies should hold Officer holding analogous post/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation or PG Degree from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
In order to know age of contenders, all students are requested to check links given above.
According to rules of organizations, talented & interesting candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
- Document Verification
The application fees for GEN/ OBC contenders is displayed on their own article & is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD contestants.
Salary & grade scale:
Matrix level-11 will be paid to those who will be selected by management of organization.
The important dates of government vacancy is to protect application form from organization’s rejection & this can only be done by submitting online application form before closing date.
Important Instructions to Apply for Government Jobs:
To apply for all these open different government vacancies, follow following steps-
- The aspirants who are looking for jobs have to login to official website of different organizations.
- from there, all have to login to particular website & after reading complete details, submit form within time period.
Stay Updated with us & in any confusion you can check links given above or may visit our website. This is all we have about State/Central Government Jobs – Junior Medical Assistant, Draftsman, Executive Engineer, Design Assistant, Digital Video Editor; Railway Jobs Recruitment – Special Doctor, Supervisor, Group D posts, Patwari, Stenographer, General Manager, Supervisor, Station Master, Apprentice etc. Posts if you want to know more you can visit above links for separate & desired recruitment process