Department of Posts Recruitment 2019: Department of Posts has come out with mindblowing opportunities for youth to secure their future & official notification for recruitment on 10066 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The interested & curious candidates are hereby advised to fill application form online. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 4th September 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through details given below in notification regarding vacancies like age & eligibility criteria, application & selection procedure, scale of pay & fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Department of Posts Recruitment Notification :
|Name of Organization||Department of Posts|
|Name of Job||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||10066|
|Last Date to apply||4th September 2019|
Department of Posts Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Posts
Name of The Posts:
Assam Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 919
Bihar Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1063
Gujarat Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2510
Karnataka Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2637
Kerala Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2086
Punjab Postal Circle :
- Gramin Dak Sevaks – 851
Last Date to Apply: 4th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 10th from an accredited board /university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Merit List.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get an attractive & astonishing salary package of Rs. 10000-Rs. 12000 (according to post ) per month.
- Application fee for General & OBC/ EWS Candidates is Rs.100
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates
Age criteria: Age of candidate should be in range of 18 – 40 years.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to fill in online application form as per instructions are given on official website of
- The passport size photo & signature of candidate have to be attached to
- The photocopies of required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded.
- Last date for Online Application form is 4th September 2019
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly & attach copies of credentials demanded in
- Candidates are advised to visit appost.in official website of organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding vacancy. Do check & visit official website for updates & further information.