Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 : We feel delightful again by telling you about news about opportunity of assuring full employment. As we all know, every year SSC conducts SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs. The one with hardworking behavior is hereby notified to submit online on or before 18th October 2019. Contestants are advised to look into details given below in notification concerning jobs that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, fees for application through official website of organization.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Job||Stenographer Grade “C” & Grade “D”|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Date for Submission||18th October 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Grade “C”
- Stenographer Grade “D”
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts should hold 12th from any of university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination, Stenography Skill Test, Document Verification.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages of Rs. 10300 – 34800 along with Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 3200 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for eligible candidates is:
- fee for GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- & is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM/Female Candidates
Age criteria :
- Age of contestant be in range of 18 – 30 years (Post 1)
- 18 – 27 years (Post 2)
- And relaxation for reserved & other categories will be applied as per
Last date to Apply : 18th October 2019
- Ending Date for Online Application form is: 18th October 2019.
- Written Exam Date : 05thMay 2020 to 07th May 2020
Official Website: Official website is ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- All essential documents & passport size photos of candidate should be attested.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form attentively & correctly attach copies of credentials demanded in
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification regarding vacancy or job.Do check official website for more updates & upgrades (ssc.nic.in).