ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation invites Offline applications for 03 vacant posts till 26th November 2019. The applicant can apply for Field Medical Officers & Medical Officer posts. The candidate must remember that no application will get accepted after due date. The format to fill details can be downloaded from website. For detailed information on recruitment go through paragraph given below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of Job||Field Medical Officers/Medical Officers|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||26th November 2019|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Field Medical Officers – 02
- Medical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 26th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have MBBS Degree with Training in Occupational Health/Public Health from recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 75000/- (Post 1) & Rs. 72000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: The desired candidate can check official notification in detail.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019:
- Log in website & take print out of form on link there.
- Put information of applicant asked in
- Paste latest white background photograph of an applicant along with cross signature.
- Affix copies of demanded documents with
- And finally, reach office address specified by organization for an interview.
- Keep application form photocopy to be asked by recruiter while on selection.
NOTE: The candidate should check link of organization to get more details of recruitment.