BOM Recruitment 2019: This is very good news for those seeking to secure their career in banking sector. And same opportunity is being provided through notification which is produced by Bank of Maharashtra. The total number of vacant seats is 350 for posts of Generalist Officer & Specialist Officers. No application can be accepted after 31st December 2019. For complete information go through article given below.
BOM Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Job||General Officers & Specialist Officers|
|Number of vacancies||350|
|Last Date to apply||31-12-2019|
BOM Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 200
- Generalist Officer (Scale III) – 100
- Network & Security Administrators – 11
- Database Administrator – 04
- System Administrator (Windows/VM) – 14
- System Administrator (UNIX) – 07
- Production Support Engineer – 07
- E-Mail Administrator – 02
- Business Analyst – 05
Last Date to Apply: 31st December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have BE/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/M.Sc (CS)/Bachelor Degree from recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview/GD.
Salary Package: The finalized applicants would be given a good salary package Rs. 31705-45950/- (Post 1,3-9) & Rs. 42020-51490/- (Post 2) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates 1180/-
- For SC/ST candidates 118/-
- No fees for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of age group of 20-35 years (Post 1), 20-38 years (Post 2), maximum 35 years (Post 3-9) besides relaxation for reserved & other categories as per regulations. The date for consideration of age is 31st March 2019.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOM Recruitment 2019:
- Put web address on google page & read important guidelines.
- Fill complete information in form with upload action of signature & photograph of applicant being in scanned form.
- Pay fees successfully & submit online form by end date.
NOTE: No application can be submitted after decided due date fixed by recruiter.