TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission wants to fill their 1171 vacant posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer, & Veterinary Assistant. The complete details relevant from application point of view is described in para given below. Every person must read it carefully before proceeding to apply for posts.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Job||Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer & Veterinary Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||1171|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Superintendent – 01
- Archaeological Officer – 18
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1141
Last Date to Apply:
- 08th January 2020 – Post 1-2
- 27th December 2019 – Post 3
- 17th December 2019 – Post 4
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold B.E/B.Tech/AMIE/MA (Ancient History & Archaeology/Archaeology)/MA (History/Indian History) with PG Diploma (Epigraphy/Archaeology)/B.V.Sc from recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected through their performance in Written Exam, Certificate Verification, & Oral Test.
Salary Package: The finalized applicants would be given a good salary package of Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 36200-114800/- (Post 3) & Rs. 55500-175700/- (Post 4) per month.
- The candidates belonging to All Category must pay 150/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates 200/- (Post 1-2,4) & Rs. 100/- (Post 3)
- No fees for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD & ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be equal or less than 35 years (Post 1-2), 30 years (Post 4) & 18-30 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved & other categories as per regulations. The date for consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- An aspirant needs to click on Online Application after being put web address on google.
- Then fill complete details there with latest photograph & signature of applicant in scanned form.
- Pay fees mandatory for successful application & submit form by due date.
NOTE: The respective dates for written exam is specified in official notification.