HWB Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who want to work for government and serve the country can now apply for recruitment in Heavy Water Board by filling their applications online on www.hwb.gov.in. Applicants can apply for recruitment for 277 vacancies of Technical Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stipendiary Trainee. The final timeline for submitting the form/applications is 31/01/2020.
HWB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Heavy Water Board|
|Name of Job||Technical Officer,Upper Division Clerk,Stipendiary Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||277|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2020|
HWB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Heavy Water Board
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Officer-28
- Stipendiary Trainee(Cat-1)-65
- Stipendiary Trainee(Cat-2)92
- Scientific Assistant-06
- Sub Officer-05
- Stenographer Grade I-02
- Stenographer Grade III-08
- Upper Division Clerk-18
- Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman-26
Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ ITI/ Sub Officers Course/ 12th/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Diploma or B.Sc Nursing/ Graduation Degree from a recognized college or university is a must for every candidate.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Skill test & Physical test will be held on basis of which candidates will be selected for recruitment.
Pay Scale: The following will be salary package as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 67,700/- per month
- Post 2,4:Rupees 44,900/- per month
- Post 3:Rupees 25,500/- per month
- Post 5,7,8: Rupees 35,400/- per month
- Post 6,9,10:Rupees 25,500/- per month
- Post 11:Rupees 19,900/- per month
- Post 12:Rupees 21,700/- per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay Rupees 100 as application fee (General & OBC category). The same is exempted fully for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Sm & Women candidates.
Age criteria: Age of candidates must be according to specified eligibility criteria for post you are applying for.
Official Website: www.hwb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HWB Recruitment 2020:
- Fill online form & upload your required credentials.
- Make sure to pay fee as applicable through online mode.
- After that make sure to submit application form.
NOTE: Do not send hard copies to office address.